To view Gospelink's National Preacher Financial Structure, follow this link.
Guidelines for Financial Integrity
We believe the way a ministry handles its finances is a reflection of integrity in every area. Therefore, the Board of Gospelink has established the following policies to guide this ministry in the years ahead:
1. Gospelink belongs to God.
2. We can discern the Lord’s will regarding the continuation of this ministry through the support He sends (or doesn’t send) from His people. Therefore, as overseers of this ministry, our obligation is to make known to God’s people the needs of this ministry. We will strive to do this in a Christlike, sensitive and reasonable manner.
3. We will not operate this ministry at a deficit.
4. We consider the contributions we receive to be given by those who have sacrificed to make their gifts possible. Our obligation is to spend that money conservatively and wisely in the continuation of this ministry.
5. We will carefully record each contribution and provide contributors with an annual update of their giving to assist them in their planned giving and tax preparations.
6. When we make a purchase, we will pay the invoice within 30 days, if possible. We do not intend to use the vendor’s money.
7. We will not try to raise more money than we need.
8. We will never sell or rent our mailing list to those wishing to use the names and addresses of our supporters.
9. We realize that sometimes God gives and sometimes He takes away. If God ever closes the doors of this ministry, we will accept His leading and yield the outcome to Him. Until then, we will devote every ounce of energy to the task at hand.